Netherlands Embassy in Ankara Turkey
Follow us on Facebook
Monthly Government Newsletter
More quicker and transparent
Holland Trade Book
Stimulate business and network
April 3, 2015 The Embassy of the Kingdom of Netherlands in Ankara and the Consulate General in Istanbul announce herewith a call for project proposals for its second round Matra and Human Rights Programme 2015. The Matra programme aims to support Turkey’s EU accession through concrete and sustainable projects. The focus is on rule of law topics. The Human Rights programme supports the further improvement of the human rights situation in Turkey.
March 27, 2015 Registration is open for members of the press who are interested in covering the Global Conference on CyberSpace in the Hague April 16-17.
- EU Embassies launching an initiative for a common list of Turkish lawyers for European nationals
- Global Conference on CyberSpace 2015 (GCCS2015)
- Holland Scholarships for non-EEA students
- Dutch Patriot Mission in Adana ends after two years (video)
- Holland-Turkey Business Tour 2015 (Dutch Economic Network Turkey)