Netherlands Embassy in Ankara Turkey
Currently in the spotlights
Follow us on Facebook
For The Netherlands and Schengen
Apply for a Dutch passport
Monthly Government Newsletter
More quicker and transparent
Stimulate business and network
May 11, 2016 The Embassy of the kingdom of The Netherlands and the Dutch Consulate General are proud to present the best baroque orchestras from The Netherlands in Turkey. The ‘Made in Holland Baroque Days’ is a cooperation where authentic Dutch composers from the beginning of the Baroque period are introduced by modern Dutch classical musicians. Three Dutch musicians/music groups in three Turkish cities: Gesualdo Consort Amsterdam, Camerata Trajectina and Pieter Jan Belder will perform in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir.
April 7, 2016 The European Cycle Festival is an event initiated by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs to raise awareness for the environmental friendly transportation. More than 22 embassies abroad are organizing the same event.
- Advisory referendum – reaction Dutch government
- Brussels attacks: Netherlands stands side by side with Belgium
- Social Affairs closed in April
- Travellers can reach foreign ministry 24/7 at +31 247 247 247
- To mark the start of the Netherlands EU Presidency the embassy organized a reception on January 5 in the State Opera in Ankara.